USD and GBP Debit Card (FCY Cards)
This is a foreign currency (USD or GBP) denominated card that is linked to your domiciliary account. It is an international card that can be used anywhere in the world and accepted across all channels (ATM, POS, WEB).
Features and Benefits
- 24 hours access to funds
- Secure and convenient means of payment
- Worldwide acceptance
- 3 years Validity
- Discount offers at certain merchant locations (Naira Debit Cards)
Daily Transaction Limits
|Description||USD Debit Card||GBP Debit Card|
|ATM Daily Withdrawal Limit (Local)||N/A||N/A|
|ATM Daily Withdrawal Limit (Int’l)||$1,000||£680|
|ATM Withdrawal Fee ( Intl)||Exact cost by the International Bank||Exact cost by the International Bank|
|POS/WEB Daily Spend Limit (Local)||N/A||N/A|
|POS/WEB Daily Spend Limit||$1,000||£3,400|
|Annual Spend Limit (Int’l)||N/A||N/A|
|Card Maintenance Fee||$20 per annum||£15 per annum|
*POS/WEB spend limit of the USD and GBP debit card can be increased upon request
How to Subscribe
- Open a Current or Savings account with Diamond Bank and get a Debit card automatically.
- Existing Current and Savings account holders can visit any Diamond Bank branch and request for a Debit Card as well.
How to activate your card
- To activate your card, simply visit the nearest branch to generate a PIN on our in-branch POS
- Once the card is activated, you will be able to use your card on the ATM, POS and WEB.
You will need a One-Time Password for all your Online Internet Transactions. The Password will be sent to the email or phone number you maintained with the bank, whenever you are transacting on a secure website. Ensure that your current email address and mobile phone number are always updated with the bank, to have a seamless experience.
- For your convenience, we maintain a daily update of our Card rates for international transactions. Please click HERE to view rates. transactions
Card Safety and Security
- The following details of your card are personal to you; Card number, Card PIN, CVV2 (3 digits behind the card) and Expiry date – Never disclose them to anyone. Not even us!
Our 24/7 interactive contact center is always available to provide assistance whenever you experience any difficulties while using your Debit Card. Simply dial 0700-300-0000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org