Welcome to DiamondXtra Season 10
- The season will run from January to December 2018.
- Over 4,950 customers to win a total of ₦433.2 million.
- 1 customer will be rewarded with the star prize Salary 4Life from each monthly draw
(Each winner will earn ₦100,000 every month for the next 20 years).
- 3 quarterly draws will be held this season where winners will emerge from every directorate.
- 1 customer will win a brand new Hyundai car from every quarterly draw.
- Other prizes to be won include – Education Allowance for 5 years, Rent for a year, Gem points, ₦1,000,000, ₦500,000 and lots more
- *Prizes not collected after 6months would be forfeited
How to Participate and Win
Existing Customers – Just increase your DiamondXtra account balance with a minimum of ₦5, 000 every month.
New customers - Visit any Diamond Bank branch, open a DiamondXtra account with a minimum of ₦5, 000 and increase your balance with a minimum of ₦5, 000 every month.
The more multiples of ₦5, 000 you save, the higher your chances of winning.
Don’t be left out; be a winner in the DiamondXtra Season 10 reward scheme today!!!
Value-added benefits right for you
Save with DiamondXtra and stand a chance to win Salary4Life®.
We are giving away over N433 million from January to December 2018. DiamondXtra customers with a minimum of N5,000 in their account will have the chance to win Salary4Life, brand new car, Education allowance for 5years, Rent for a year and lots of other exciting cash prizes in our monthly draw, Quarterly draw, Targeted draw and Diamond Woman draws. The lucky customers that win Salary 4 Life will earn N100, 000 every month for the next 20 years.
Open your account today
To open your account you need to make sure you have the following:
- A completed application form Download the PDF HERE
- 1 recent passport photograph
- Valid identification i.e. Your International passport, driver license, Voters card, National ID card or National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) card
- Resident permit (for foreign nationals in Nigeria)
- Proof of address i.e. a recent utility bill