Diamond Bank is a commercial bank, offering a full range of banking products and services in retail, corporate and investment banking. The business is based on strong, enduring relationships and is driven by innovation and leading edge technology. The marketing/business development function of the Bank is organised in a way that enables us service our clients in the various market segments optimally.
This structure, along with the alignment of the Bank's service, control and other support functions facilitate excellent customer services delivery.
The various groups of the Bank are:
The Retail Services Group has been established mainly to facilitate the provision of services that address some essential service needs of the Bank's various clients.
The Group's responsibilities include the design and management of very strong electronic services delivery channels and consumer banking products/services.
The Group focuses on the provision of superior range of value-adding financial products and services that promote the achievement of a strong leadership position in consumer banking and the provision of electronic banking services.
For further enquiries about our Retail Services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The World Corporate Banking Division focuses on the development and management of business relationships with multinational and local large corporations in the manufacturing, oil and gas, and specialized industries.
The Division is building its business on a clear understanding of clients' business operations and requirements, and is driven by innovative thinking to guarantee the provision of creative solutions to its clients' business problems.
The objective is to establish strong and enduring relationships.
The Treasury & Financial Institutions Division is made up of the Treasury and the Financial Institutions Groups. The Treasury Group is segmented into the dealing teams and the Assets & Liabilities Management team. The Dealers are responsible for the Bank's trading activities in the money, fixed income and foreign exchange markets thus adding to the Bank's overall profitability. The team is broadly organized along these functional lines:
- Fixed Income Desk - is charged with trading in securities for arbitrage as well as being responsible for the building the Bank's investment book. They also execute client deals in the fixed income market. The desk comprise of experienced traders who focus in different segments of the fixed income market, covering bonds and treasury bills and trade actively in both the secondary and primary markets having been appointed one of the local Primary Dealer Market Makers (PDMM) by the Debt Management Office (DMO).
- Money Market Desk &This comprises of both Treasury bills investment/trading and local currency funding/liquidity management sub-units. This is the Bank's primary funding and liquidity management desk; focused on funding the Bank on daily basis, managing its liquidity efficiently and profitably, as well as investing its excess cash for maximum profit in the local interbank market and also building the Banks investment books. The desk also engages in arbitrage trading for profit purposes.
- Foreign Exchange Desk - engages in the purchase and sale of foreign exchange with a view to making profits as well as ensuring that all customers foreign exchange demands are met and at the best offer price, as it has been shown that customer driven forex demand has very significant multiplier effect on the Bank's overall business. The desk is further divided into three sub-desks:
- The Assets & Liabilities Management (ALM) team - the ALM team is responsible for developing and managing the framework for measuring, monitoring, reporting the constitution of the balance sheet and impact of same on the Bank's profitability. The ensure that the balance sheet develops and evolves as had been determined by the Board of Directors, who set risk factors and other balance sheet triggers.
In addition, the ALM team acts as the reporting arm of the Division, preparing the bi-weekly ALCO Reports and other daily, weekly, monthly and periodic financial and strategic reports, which provide effective and efficient tools for Management decision making.
The Financial Institutions Group (FIG)
The Financial Institutions Group is responsible for managing the Bank's relationships with her local nonbank financial institutions (NBFIs) and international finance institutions (IFIs) and correspondent banks.
The Group is organized into two teams as follows:
- Correspondent Banking
- Treasury Sales
- The Correspondent Banking Team: is responsible for managing relationships across the globe with international and developmental finance institutions and export credit agencies (ECAs) the Bank deals with. The team also looks after the Bank's correspondent banking relationships, which are very important relationships to the Bank given her pre-eminence in trade finance and the role trade finance plays in the development of the national economy.
For further enquiries about our Treasury & Financial Institutions Division, please email email@example.com.
The Operations and Technology Division strives to ensure the provision of standardized, world-class services to all our customers in a very pleasant environment. To achieve this, the Division:
- manages customer service delivery in the areas of cash lodgment and withdrawal, funds transfer, clearing services and other transaction processing services, in all our branches nationwide.
- provides the banking technology and communication services to facilitate service delivery, transaction processing and information management.
- provides the platform that drives our strategy in the areas of productivity improvement, electronic channels, and card processing.
Our state-of-the-art technology has made it possible for many customers who have depots and branches all over the country to transact their businesses with ease as well as enjoy adequate cash management servicesSome of the Division's services, such as treasury operations and trade services, are centralized in the Head Office to enable the Bank and our customers enjoy the benefits of specialized expertise and facilities.
For further enquiries about our Operations and Technology department, please firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel. 234-1-27001500 Fax. 234-1-2619728
The basic strategy of General Services is the use of distinct competences in support of Diamond Bank's business, thereby facilitating the achievement of competitiveness, sustained growth and continued profitability. The main objective of the groups and units is the development of a distinct capability that uniquely leverages a combination of talented people, processes, and information technology to deliver sustainable customer service and productivity improvements.
The reason for Private Banking Group is to create, maximize and protect wealth, as well as preserve value for select clientele of reputable high net-worth individuals with established wealth and easily identifiable sources and means.
The hallmark of this business segment is the use of dedicated staff who provide tailored products and service offerings based on a comprehensive understanding of each client's financial requirements.
The Group has multi-skilled and well-motivated relationship managers who will deliver private services that will exceed client expectations.
For further enquiries about our Private Banking, please email email@example.com. Tel. 234-1-4617385 Fax. 234-1-4618734.