Terms & Conditions
Web Content and Materials
Banking Services on this site (Internet Banking)
Diamond Bank Plc provides certain banking services on the site which include but are not limited to
- Balance enquiry
- Account activity enquiry
- Statement download
- Interest rate inquiry
- FX rate enquiry
- Funds Transfer
- Bills payments
The Login ID and Password are required for you to successfully carry out any of the banking transactions listed above
Under no circumstances shall you allow any body access to your account through the service by divulging your Login ID and Password to a third party.
You understand that your Login ID and Password are used to give instructions to the bank and accordingly undertake:
- That Diamond Bank Plc is irrevocably authorized to comply with any instructions given to the bank through this site and it is agreed that such instruction shall be irrevocably deemed to be your instruction.
- You hereby agree to change your Password immediately you are made aware that it has become known to someone else.
- Diamond Bank Plc is exempted from any form of liability whatsoever for complying with any or all instruction(s) given by means of the customer's Login ID and Password and accordingly, the bank shall not be responsible for any fraudulent, duplicate or erroneous instructions given by means of the customer's Login ID and Password.
- Diamond Bank Plc is expressly exempted from any liability arising from unauthorized access to your account and/or data as contained in the bank's records, which arises as a result of your inability and/or otherwise to safeguard your Login ID and Password and/or failure to log out of the system completely by allowing on screen display of your account information.
- Diamond Bank Plc is further relieved of any liability as regards breach of duty of secrecy arising out of your inability to observe and maintain the secrecy of your Login ID and Password.
- Diamond Bank Plc is further relieved of any liability for loss that may arise as a result of acts of hackers and other unauthorized access to your account via the service.
- You hereby agree to urgently notify Diamond Bank Plc immediately upon your suspicion that the confidentiality of your Login ID and Password are compromised.
- You hereby irrevocably accept responsibility for any fraud, loss and/or liability to the bank or third party arising from usage of your Login ID and Password on this website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- Use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- Show any material from our website in public;
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material from our website
The works of authorship contained in the diamondbank.com Website, including but not limited to all design and text, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Diamond Bank Limited or one of its subsidiaries and may be copied, displayed or used by you in whole or in part with the express written consent of Diamond Bank Plc.
The Diamond Bank Plc logo is a registered trademark of Diamond Bank Plc.
Web Content and Materials
The information contained in this website is believed to be reliable, but Diamond Bank Plc does not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. The information on the Website is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase of Diamond Bank Plc shares, or any other security.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you, by updating this posting and your continued access to or use of this site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
Use of Our Site
We may in our sole discretion terminate your access to or use of this Site for any reason, including without limitation where we believe that you have not acted in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Site.
You agree not to engage in any activities related to the Website that are contrary to applicable laws, regulations or the terms of any agreements you may have with Diamond Bank Plc.
Diamond Bank Plc or its subsidiaries may discontinue or make changes in the information, products or services described herein at any time without prior notice to you and without any liability to you. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and we do not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information.
Use of Personal Information
By subscribing to our website, you may from time to time receive our promotional e-newsletters and SMS on happenings in Diamond Bank and its subsidiaries.
Disruption of Service
Access to the Website may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slow due to, but not restricted to the following factors:
- Force majeure
- Labour Strike Actions
- hardware failure
- software failure
- overload of system capacities
- interruption of power supply or other utilities
- government or regulatory restrictions, court or tribunal rulings, amendment of legislation or other human intervention
- any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Diamond Bank Plc.
Links to Other Sites
Where we provide links to non-Diamond Bank Plc internet websites, such links are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the websites and such links are not an endorsement by us of any products or services in such websites. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content or use of such websites. We have not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such websites and therefore make no warranties whatsoever, either express or implied, concerning the content of such sites, nor does Diamond Bank Plc warrant that such site is free from viruses or other contamination.
No third party is permitted to link any other website to this Site without obtaining our prior written consent.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate, we give no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any such information. Diamond Bank Plc and third party data providers are not providing any warranties and representations whatsoever regarding the website. Further, Diamond Bank Plc will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the materials and information provided on the website or for any delay, difficulty in use, inaccuracy of information, computer viruses, other defect in this website or your inability to use this website to your satisfaction. No license to the user is implied in these disclaimers.
Nothing herein shall be interpreted as limiting or reducing Diamond Bank Plc's obligations to customers in accordance with applicable laws in force in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and banking and other financial institutions regulations that may be laid down from time to time.
Under no circumstances will Diamond Bank Plc be liable for any lost profits or any form of damages arising out of any use of or inability to use the website or any portion thereof, regardless of whether Diamond Bank Plc has been informed of the likelihood of such damages occurring and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties' rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
The works of authorship contained in this website, including but not limited to all design and text, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Diamond Bank Plc and must not be copied, displayed or used by you in whole or in part.
Where any of these terms and conditions are held unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions shall be unimpaired and the unenforceable terms or conditions shall be replaced by such enforceable term or condition as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable term or condition. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to any other agreements you have entered into with Diamond Bank Plc.
The use of this website and the terms and conditions of this disclaimer shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This website is owned and operated by Diamond Bank Plc.
We are registered in Nigeria under registration number RC: 161996 and our registered office is at Plot 4 Block V BIS Way Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos State of Nigeria.
You can contact us by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0700 300 0000