New features on the Diamond Mobile App
Our customers are at the center of our digital banking transformation, the Diamond Mobile App has been upgraded with a lot of new features. It has been reloaded with more exciting features to make your banking better, faster, and smarter.
- Self Service
Diamond eSUSU is a digitalized version of the traditional Adashe, Ajo or Esusu saving system which allows you save with friends, family or colleagues and take turns in collecting the bulk sum at intervals.
It’s also easier to manage members in your savings group, view and access all group(s) he/she belongs to, view list of all members and the status of their payments. With Diamond eSUSU, you can start with as low as N5, 000.
It is really a fun way to save and borrow interest-free with your friends.
Save towards your dream, whether it’s a short (holiday with family and friends etc.) or long term goal (dream house, wedding etc.); Diamond eSUSU makes you committed to the idea of saving.
Click HERE for steps to use the Diamond eSUSU feature on the Diamond Mobile App.
The Diamond Mobile App is an innovative mobile application with over 1 million users that allows users access their accounts for various financial transactions. With the App, customers can conduct their business from the comfort of their homes in a secure, fast and convenient way.
The Diamond Mobile App was developed to further enhance ease of banking, reduce cost of Banking both for the Bank and its customers and develop lasting customer relationships through superior customer experience.
The following features are available on the Diamond Mobile App:
• Foreign Currency Transfer (Local and International)
• Search, book and Pay for International and Local flights
• Funds Transfer within and outside Diamond Bank
• Self Service
• Touch ID for iOS devices
• Debit Card Registration
• Self-Registration on a New Device
• Diamond Money Transfer
• Account statement request
• Airtime Top-up
• Bills payments (over 40Bills)
• Blackberry BIS Subscription
• Cheque services (Stop Cheque, confirm Cheque and New Cheque request)
• Switch on/Off Debit cards
• Credit card repayments
• Events and Movie Tickets Purchase (Movie preview also available)
• Konga Wallet Top-up
• App personalization with a Selfie
Download the Diamond Mobile App to your device here
Touch ID is a fingerprint recognition feature, designed and released by Apple Inc., and currently available on the iPhone 5S, the iPhone 6, the iPad Air 2, and the iPad Mini 3. Touch ID is a seamless way to use your fingerprint as a passcode.
Steps to Sign in Using the Touch ID Feature on the App
Registered user-New Upgrade:
Setup the Touch ID sensor on your iOS device. You set up five (5) number of fingers by either tapping or swiping over the fingerprint scanner until your fingerprints have been captured and stored.
Upgrade to the latest version of the Diamond Mobile App
Upon first log in on the app, user will be prompted to use only Touch ID feature to sign in by placing a finger on the home button.
- Setup the Touch ID sensor on your iOS device. You set up five (5) number of fingers by either tapping or swiping over the fingerprint scanner until your fingerprints have been captured and stored.
- Download the latest version of the Diamond Mobile App
- Register on the mobile app with the following Steps:
- Open the App and Select ‘Register
- Enter your diamond online user ID or 16-Digit debit card number and any of your account numbers. A 4-digit registration code willgenerated and sent to you as an SMS (if you used the debit card number, you user Id will also be sent)
- Enter the diamond online user ID and/or registration code and select submit
- Choose a password with less than 6 characters and reconfirm it; choose a 4-digit PIN for transactions, reconfirm the PIN and select “Confirm”.