Diamond Magic Transfer
Send money to non-bank account holders. Beneficiaries can simply and easily collect funds at the ATM.
Funds Transfer Services
Follow the Same Process for other Bills Payment
FAQs on Value Added Services
Magic Transfer enables you to transfer to Diamond bank customers and non-Diamond Bank customer on Diamond ATM.
You can use your debit card or the Magic Cash access.
All Diamond Customers can are enabled to use the new services, you don’t need to register.
- Insert the Diamond Debit card or use Magic Cash to access the ATM, then enter your PIN
- Select Magic Transfer Services on the Home screen
- Select Magic Transfer at the top left corner of the screen
- Select the Account to debit for the transfer and enter the amount
- Choose a six digit password (Numbers only. You will need to send this to the beneficiary to collect funds along with the Magic Transfer Code sent to their mobile phone)
- Enter the beneficiary's mobile number (The Magic Transfer Code will be sent to this number)
- Transaction summary is displayed for confirmation
- Receipt is generated with Magic Transfer Code and Amount.
You have a 20,000 naira limit per transaction, but a daily limit of 60,000 naira.
Yes, you are charged 200 naira per transaction
You can transfer to your own account and third party account in Diamond Bank.
Yes you can transfer to Maintained Beneficiaries by following the steps as outlined in the slide
The limit is the same you have on Diamond online.
Yes you can.
Airtime vending for all Telco network, Cable Services, Internet Services