School Fees Savers Scholarship
Childhood is shorter than you think. Save for your child’s future today with our structured savings plan which allows you give your child the best education and an opportunity to win a scholarship, among other benefits.
The Diamond Cool-Teens Account is tailor-made to suit your cool lifestyle. You have the opportunity to learn how to save and spend wisely. While you enjoy?
Features & Benefits
• Low opening balance of N500
• A free debit card with two cool design options to choose from at age 13
• Receive pocket money, pay for movie tickets, and buy books and video games with your Cool-Teens debit card.
• Enjoy loads of freebies like portable tablets and phones.
• N100,000 free scholarship opportunity
• Suitable for children 13-17 years
Click here to participate
- Maintain a monthly average of N25,000 or set up a standing instruction of N10,000 and above to qualify
- Every month you qualify is a ticket to the draw. Increase your chances every month to qualify
- Start saving to give your child that Diamond Future and Cool Teens Advantage
The first COOL account for Teenagers!
Learning does not always happen in the classroom. With this account, you can teach your child or ward the value of saving from an early age.
Open a Diamond Cool-Teens account and START BANKING in a fun way!
ABOUT DIAMOND COOL-TEENS ACCOUNT
Diamond Cool-Teens account is a basic savings account which teaches teenagers financial planning and management from an early age.
- Empowers lifestyle yet with full parental control
- Teaches financial planning and management
- Offers a free debit card
- The account can be accessed by parents and guardians.
- Your teenager can pay for movie tickets at the cinemas, books and video games
Remember, every new account comes with a free branched Diamond Cool-Teens debit card and allows local and international spending.
Don’t let any Cool-Teen miss out on this opportunity.
COOL-TEENS CARD DESIGN OPTIONS
Your children/wards get to choose their preferred card design option which should be indicated on the Account Opening Form.