Diamond Debit Card
This is a card issued to our individual/joint account holders who are operating Savings or Current accounts.
There are 3 types of Debit Cards
- Naira Debit Card
- USD Debit Card
- GBP Debit Card
Naira Debit Card
This is a Naira denominated card linked directly to a Savings or Current account. It gives you 24 hours access to the funds in your account. It is accepted worldwide as a means of payment for goods and services across all channels (ATM, POS, WEB) and is designed to suit every lifestyle
USD and GBP Debit Card (FCY Cards)
This is a foreign currency (USD or GBP) denominated card that is linked to your domiciliary account. It is an international card that can be used anywhere in the world and accepted across all channels (ATM, POS, WEB).
Features and Benefits
- 24 hours access to funds
- Secured and convenient means of payment
- Worldwide acceptance
- 3 years Validity
- Discount offers at certain merchant locations (Naira Debit Cards)
Daily Transaction Limits
|Description||Naira Debit Card||USD Debit Card||GBP Debit Card|
|ATM Daily withdrawal Limit (Local)||N150,000||N/A||N/A|
|ATM Daily withdrawal Limit (Int’l)||N30,000 (or equivalent in foreign currency)||$1,000||£680|
|POS/WEB Daily Spend Limit (Local)||N200,000||N/A||N/A|
|POS/WEB Daily Spend Limit||N60,000 (or equivalent in foreign currency)||$1,000||£3,400|
|Annual Spend Limit (Int’l)||N10,000,000||N/A||N/A|
*POS/WEB spend limit of the USD and GBP debit card can be increased upon request
How to Subscribe
- Open a Current or Savings account with Diamond Bank and get a Debit card automatically.
- Existing Current and Savings account holders can visit any Diamond Bank branch and request for a Debit Card as well.
How to activate your card
- To activate your card, simply visit the nearest branch to generate a PIN on our in-branch POS
- Once card is activated, you will be able to use your card on the ATM, POS and WEB.
- You also need to generate an iPIN on any Diamond Bank ATM in order to carry out online transactions. Your iPIN is a four digit number that acts as a second level authentication for all your online transactions.
- For your convenience, we maintain a daily update of our Card rates for international transactions. Please click HERE to view rates. transactions
Card Safety and Security
- The following details of your card are personal to you; Card number, Card PIN, iPIN, CVV2 (3 digits behind the card) and Expiry date – Never disclose them to anyone. Not even us!
- Keep your Diamond ATM Card away from heat and from mobile phones, radio equipment, magnet or magnetic materials and any device emitting electromagnetic waves (including stereo), as they could wipe out data stored on the chip of your card.
Our 24/7 interactive contact center is always available to provide assistance whenever you experience any difficulties while using your Debit Card. Simply dial 0700-300-0000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org